Make your dream home shine brightly. Trustworthy Electric let there be light in every room of your new house. Our talented electricians can install:
Do you think you might have an issue with your electrical wiring?
Read about these five common issues in home electrical systems:
1. Your lights flicker or dim. Often, this means you have a bad circuit connection.
2. Your fixtures and switches are warm to the touch.
This could mean too much power runs through them.
3. Your breakers are tripping. This is usually caused by an overload of electricity.
Call an electrician before it becomes a fire risk.
4. Your outlets are dead. Poor connections or tripped breakers often cause outlets to become inoperative.
5. Your light bulbs keep burning out. A loose connection in your socket or circuit can cause lights to burn out quickly.
Whatever the problem may be, the experienced crew at Trustworthy Electric will fix things up in no time.
Call 334-215-1782 today to learn more.